Off the needles. ready to weave in the ends and block. #knitting #hat #knitter #wool #yarn
The fall 2014 issue of Interweave Knits has, as always, about a million things I want to knit. Here are some sweaters I fancy:
I kind of want them all.
Re-knitting Stripe on Stripe socks. To let the brain rest, and to get rid of some scraps.
Packing for college #operationsockdrawer
Hyde wearing an aran knit sweater on That 70’s Show
Blog update: 15 Knits That Will Make a You Crave Fall Weather! Knitting patterns from all over the internet that are just gorgeous reminders to get excited for the upcoming fall weather 😄🍃🍂 Click the link in the profile to find the post and links to patterns. #knit #knitting #knitstagram #instagood #love #fall #sweater #mittens #scarves #diy #patterns #yarn / on Instagram http://ift.tt/1uAKUyV
1. It’s a braid cable - I learned through: Knitting for Dummies
2. It’s a Staghorn Cable - I found that pattern on the knitting app I use called Knitting HD
3. Is the Celtic Cable - found in Claire Crompton’s "The Knitter’s Bible"
4.This pattern, I sadly don’t have the link for anymore. It was online, in a pdf form, and I simply can’t find it. I’ll keep looking though, and promise to post an update if I find it.
5. This pattern I just found again recently - it’s from the book “Knitting Pattern Book 250” by Hitomi Shida, which is sadly out of print (though, I’m excited to say, I just purchased one online!). I originally found it an image of the pattern chart online, but the original blog is gone (my old bookmark is broken and everything).
I hope this helps!
Sometimes an idea just comes to you while you’re in the middle of a project. I couldn’t be any happier with this skirt.
- Things I want to do: knit a blanket
- Things I have no patience to do: knit a blanket